Thursday, December 15, 2011

When its Winter think of a BEACH

This day began downtown shooting with the Beach's. I've known this family my whole life. How? Simply because their part of my family. From all the memories I have gathered of the holidays and all of the summer sleep overs we had. I can say being apart of this family has left footprints of love. This session was based on 3 shoots put together. We did family poses then couples. I'll POST the couples as their own post, so keep coming back to see more of the Beach Family shoot in the next couple of days. The family was open to doing creative shots that showed personality and humor, making my wife and I feel welcomed. I think I speak for most of us when I say that we had a fun experience doing the jumping picture we actually did 5 different takes. The smiles they bring to the atmosphere reminds me why I love to capture the moments.

"Like" our page on Facebook to help us spread the word. The link is just below the pictures!







1 comment: